- 2 packages graham crackers
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon water
- 8 oz. softened cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 egg
- ½ cup applesauce
- ¼ cup grated Marieke Gouda Cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2. Make the crust: in a food processor, combine graham crackers and butter. Add water until mixture binds together. Place in cupcake liners and par bake for 3-4 minutes.
- 3. Meanwhile, using a hand mixer beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add sugar and butter, beating well. Add egg and beat until well incorporated. Mix in applesauce and cheese.
- 4. Spoon cream cheese mixture into each cupcake tin, atop the par baked graham cracker crust. Bake for 20 minutes or until cheesecake springs back when lightly touched.